Tuesday, February 2, 2010

CATHERINE RYAN HYDE BLURB


Okay, so this falls under the header of Unbelievable Stuff That’s Happened To Me Over The Past Year…

I got a blurb for my debut from Catherine Ryan Hyde. Yup, that Catherine Ryan Hyde. When she sent it, I kept thinking about sitting in the movie theater watching Pay it Forward…If somebody had told me back then that in a few years, Hyde would be reading my book and blurbing it, I probably woulda choked on my Junior Mints.

Anyway, here’s Hyde's blurb (which is now posted along with the A BLUE SO DARK book info on the Flux website):

"A Blue So Dark is one of those rare books: It never shies away from the darkness yet still manages to find the light. A truly real, emotional, and honest read."—Catherine Ryan Hyde, author of Pay it Forward and Love in the Present Tense

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is indeed one of those rare moments - I'm jealous. Congratulations, Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's amazing - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! That's SO cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, guys! I'm proud of ALL my blurbs, actually...Not that you would know that. I mean, the Crissa-Jean blurb screaming across the top of this blog doesn't give that away at all, does it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis