Thursday, February 3, 2011

INTERVIEW AT ASSORTMENTS…


Manisha at Assortments… just posted a fantastic new interview…Head right on over to find out who I think is on the cover of A BLUE SO DARK (Grace or Aura), the craziest thing I’ve ever done, and why I jumped from schizophrenia in my debut to a love story in my second novel…

Also, Manisha’s a relatively new blogger. She dreams of writing a book someday and meeting several authors in person. Show Manisha some blogger love by commenting and following along (as I have)!

2 comments:

  1. Very nice interview! I just went over and visited her blog, which was nice to discover. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always great to discover new bloggers, isn't it, Jo? Especially when the blogger also turns out to be a fan... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis