Monday, March 30, 2015

BRAND SPANKIN' NEW NEWSLETTER + KINDLE PROGRAMS


Super-cool announcement #1: The updated FIFTH AVENUE FIDOS is now available through both the Kindle Unlimited and Kindle Owner Lending Libraries programs.  
Super-cool announcement #2: Anyone who's been a regular reader of this blog knows how much I love the fact that I'm a writer during an age when I can easily be in direct contact with my readers. To better stay in touch with my readers in a way that also allows me plenty of time to write the next book, I've revamped my method of email contact.

To get updates like the Kindle announcement straight to your inbox (and to get sneak peeks into what I'm working on next), be sure to sign up for my newsletter:





powered by TinyLetter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis