Wednesday, November 11, 2015

WRITING SPOTS + RELEASE NEWS

My favorite writing spot's the back deck (it's my writing buddy Jake's favorite spot, too). But we finally had to give up the idea we'd get back outside again this year--we recently packed up all the patio furniture.

Jake "helping" put the outdoor furniture away.


These days, the backyard's pretty much just for mulching and raking.

Jake "helping" to rake pine needles. He's become quite the digger in his senior years. He has several holes he works on every day during morning walks.


...And I'm back at work in my office. I've got a ton of fun stuff planned for release next year, beginning with a holiday gift to my readers! All the details will be announced on my newsletter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis