Tuesday, February 16, 2016

HOLLY SCHINDLER MERCHANDISE

I'm getting ready to jump headfirst into drafting my next YA...before I get started, though, I've opened a merch store. I'm planning on listing products featuring reader-favorite quotes (and some fresh artwork). To get started, I've listed a few products for fans of THE JUNCTION. Readers and teachers have connected strongly with Auggie's search to find her "shine," or the thing that makes her special or unique...so of course I started with a few original "shine" products.

 Check out the initial assortment of products by clicking the image below:



Got a quote you'd like to see featured on a product? Feel free to get in touch: hollyschindlerbooks (at) gmail (dot) com, or leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis