Thursday, August 4, 2016

MILES LEFT YET AT B&N (NOOK PRESS PRINT)

I'm delighted to announce that my indie novel MILES LEFT YET is now also available in print through B&N.

I was really impressed by the copy of MILES LEFT YET when it arrived. It's every bit as professional in quality as any of the books I've published through a traditional publisher. In fact, the feel of the matte cover reminded me of covers of the books I released through Flux (A BLUE SO DARK and PLAYING HURT).




The books are actually printed by Lightning Source (Ingram's POD unit).

I also chose white pages, and was pleased by the fact that they weren't stark white like copy paper--but resembled more the paper of traditionally pubbed paperbacks.




I can't wait to get the next title up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis