Wednesday, August 17, 2011

HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST Qs

I know I've mentioned this previously (the idea of sending me your topics for September blog posts for my YA group blog, YA Outside the Lines). But I also just filmed a short vid about using your topics for our posts, and I had to share...

We're getting some really great suggestions in, but I'd love to have more! Slapstick funny or deadpan serious...it's up to you! Go ahead and leave any ideas in the comments to this post.

Thanks in advance for your fabulous suggestions!

1 comment:

  1. My novel is about a girl who hates her body and hyperventilates when she's nervous so badly she faints sometimes. Also she has to keep the secret that her bully is bulimic. Does this fit your space here? It's called:
    If I Could Be Like Jennifer Taylor by Barbara Ehrentreu from MuseItUp Publishing September 16th.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis