Tuesday, March 27, 2012

PICS...AND A SLIDESHOW!

Spring in the Ozarks means it's now time to get rid of the ol' coat and hat pic on the sidebar and put up a brand spankin' new author photo. Besides, a new picture gives me yet another excuse to be outside. It's just gorgeous out here right now...Tulips (my fave flower) are popping up everywhere, and the redbuds are all in bloom. Speaking of gorgeous color, how about that fantastic green on the weeping willow I'm standing under in my new picture? I'm pretty sure Aura and Grace, the mother and daughter artists from A BLUE SO DARK, would be making the most of all the pastels we've got outside right now, challenging themselves to art showdowns every afternoon...


...Speaking of new pics (how 'bout them segues?), Joan Holub, one of the authors at my MG blog, Smack Dab in the Middle, recently put together a slideshow to celebrate the release of her new book, ZERO THE HERO. In the vid, she features pics of authors revealing their favorite numbers. My pic focuses on the cups of coffee it takes to get me through a page of drafting:



...Okay, maybe not quite that many cups. But it's close.

And now, my NEO and I are headed to the deck for a dose of outdoor writing. Ah, spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis