Monday, June 9, 2014

WHAT WOULD YOU PUSH?

Inspired by some of my interactions at Armchair BEA, I decided to make it a point to devote regular blog space to a new series I'm simply calling PUSH (as in: need a little extra).  I want to give extra attention to those books that are under-talked-about.  Those beautiful, breathtaking reads that need to be on everyone's radar.

Right now, I'm in the midst of revising my next YA for HarperCollins, and gazing longingly at my copy of Lockhart's WE WERE LIARS (a heavily-talked-about book that I just can't dig into until I get my rewrite done).  But what not-so-well-known book should I also add to the TBR list I'll be attacking as soon as I ship this book off to my editor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis