Thursday, December 30, 2010

GOIN' OUT WITH A BIG OL' BANG



As 2010 comes to a close, I keep bumping into A BLUE SO DARK online...in end-of-the-year reviews and best-of-the-year posts. How cool is that?

Check it all out:

...The Story Siren called BLUE the "Most Beautifully Written Book in 2010" Now that's what you call ending on a high note. Here I come, 2011!


...And a few more: A cool review at Zoe's Book Reviews, and BLUE is on the 10 Best Titles for 2010 at YA Librarian Tales, and is Fiction Folio's Most Surprising Book of 2010!

3 comments:

  1. I STILL need to read A Blue So Dark! I have heard so many wonderful things about it :)

    I hope you have a happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the mention Holly! My review will be posted this week and I seriously cannot wait for Playing Hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get your hands on BLUE soon, Lindsi! Enjoy...And I can't wait to read the review, Tara...OR to get PLAYING HURT in your hands!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis