Saturday, March 26, 2011

NEW BLOG + NEW TOUR

I'm so incredibly thrilled and flattered by all the positive attention PLAYING HURT'S been getting! (And also incredibly sad that the tour at Teen Book Scene's coming to a close...) Right now, you can check out my guest post + contest at A Good Addiction, and Shut Up! I'm Reading's just posted a review of my firstborn, A BLUE SO DARK...

Also, Kayla at Midnight Twilight's Book Blog is running a character interview with Clint himself, for all you Clint junkies out there...

In the midst of all the PLAYING HURT excitement, I'm also looking forward to the release of my next novel, which is a (yet untitled) middle grade, due out from Dial in '12. In fact, I just put together a new blog with a group of super-cool fellow MG authors, called Smack Dab in the Middle. We're actively looking for followers (hint, hint, nudge, nudge). Here's the first post, a vlog, which explains what we're all about:




I'm also in the midst of organizing dates for my own PLAYING HURT Tour, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis