Wednesday, June 13, 2012

KERPLAT!

That was the actual sound my old camera made when it struck the pavement.  Followed by some sad-sounding clinks and rattles as tiny electrical parts spewed everywhere...Usually, I don't get too terribly sentimental (I generally think stuff's just stuff), but I have to admit, I got kind of upset about breaking the old camera.  That thing got this blog started, and went along to all my first author events.

A new camera means a gal's got to spend some time in the backyard, figuring out the settings and buttons...Jake, as usual, was more than happy to offer his services as model:


  And as this pic of some flowers out back reveals, I just might not be too terribly unhappy to be such a klutz, for once:

2 comments:

  1. Cute pic, and even cuter dog. It takes so much time for me to get my dog to sit still and pose. It's sooo hard. I end up getting random action shots, or ones of him sitting while OBVIOUSLY waiting on me to give him a treat..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Sherre! Jake LOVES to get his picture taken. He actually comes running when he sees us get the camera out!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis