Monday, November 19, 2012

HOLIDAY SPIRIT

I can't help it...I'm already in the holiday spirit.  It's infecting me earlier and earlier each year.  Which means I've already decorated the outside of the house, and I spent most of the day on Sunday driving across town to grab a present for my brother.

Another thing that's making my holiday spirit explode is discovering lovely posts online about my already-released books.  They're honestly like little pre-Christmas gifts.


 
 
For example, I keep bumping into a quote from A BLUE SO DARK...It's the most-lifted quote from the entire book.  Just yesterday, I discovered it yet again in a post on Facebook:

"Sanity is a sonnet with a strict meter and rhyme schemeand my mind is free verse."
I also found a lovely new review of PLAYING HURT, courtesy of Forever 17 Books

...I'm firmly convinced that having incredible readers is the best Christmas present a gal could ever ask for.  Thanks for making my pre-Christmas the best, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis