Friday, January 22, 2010

INVERVIEW WITH NIXA HIGH ASPIRING WRITER

Okay, this is just cooler than cool: Sam, a Nixa High aspiring writer who runs the blog One Sparkling Star, recently contacted me for an interview.

(For those of you not in the SW Missouri area, Nixa's literally spitting distance from my home in Springfield.)

I'm just so thrilled to know local readers are getting revved about A BLUE SO DARK!

Here's a taste: When asked to describe A BLUE SO DARK, I told Sam:

I have to say that when Crissa-Jean Chappell (author of TOTAL CONSTANT ORDER) sent a blurb for A BLUE SO DARK, I was really proud that she used the word “funny” to describe the book’s voice. I think that really proves that I managed to fully round-out Aura’s character. I mean, if we see bits of her humor in a book that deals with such a serious subject, then we’re seeing the full picture of Aura’s life…she’s more than just an artist or the daughter of a schizophrenic. She’s her own person.

For more, head on over to One Sparkling Star...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis