Thursday, April 9, 2015

IF YOU LIKE BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S, YOU'LL LOVE FIFTH AVENUE FIDOS

I've been delighted by the initial response to my contemporary comedic women's fiction novel, FIFTH AVENUE FIDOS! Readers are calling the book "deceptively simple," "thought-provoking," and "full of laugh-out-loud moments."





Author Jennifer Salvato Doktorski described FIDOS as a "fun and funny read with adorable, quirky characters of both the human and four-legged variety. Readers who love dogs, romance, and fairytale endings will be charmed by this book."


 As a fan of vintage movies, some of my favorite comments compare FIDOS to an Audrey Hepburn flick (I've heard that from multiple readers). If you like BREAKFAST AT TIFFANY'S as much as I do, it's safe to say you'll dig FIDOS too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis